Monday, August 27, 2012

I'll Just Have a Small Plate....

I'll just have the small plate please, and on clearance?  Heck yeah.  I never do well when I run errands.  Anyone that knows me knows that is why I make a list, back it up with a master list, and for some reason still tote my blackberry around too.  All to be completely sidetracked by another project I just have to do stemming from a random thought or idea.   What is this post about again?

Anyhow I found these plates this weekend on mega-lo-mart clearance prices.  Turned them into a nice bed of flowers in the shade garden.  Look good eh?

Takes only 3 ingredients - cheap flower plates, galvanized wire (my favorite item ever), and copper tubes. 

The plates works best if they have edges (non-round) so they have a niche for the wire to grab hold like a plate hanger. 


3 comments:

  1. WTF?????????? My birthday is in 3 days!!!!! Order is in!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!!! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever little witch...I love em!

    ReplyDelete